Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wrong


Being right is so important. If you are not right you are wrong, and if you are wrong, you are not right. Who set the standard of being right? Is it just an agreed theory which we have been forced to conform to? Who says that the facts that we all believe are even true. Maybe I am thinking to far outside of the box, but this world is quite odd to me. You only think like others think and you are ridiculed for thinking differently. Why cant we accept every thought in its purest form? Well Monique, what about thoughts of suicide and genocide? How can you justify that as being correct? Well reader, I can not. I just know that the society that I have grown up in does not accept measures such as that. I guess this goes back to Adam and Eve. I think all this correct and incorrect stuff came along with the eating of the forbidden apple. Once they figured that bare skin was "naked" and considered wrong, people just began formulating correctness and wrongness no matter how just the incorrectness can be. Right and wrong has been accepted. It is our way of society. Our system to keep the unwanted out and praise the wanted. If you are unwanted and what an in-dept analysis of why you are wrong, I'm sorry. You will only get the textbook answer and be told you're "wrong" because this is "right". Real weird. But that is the world we are living in. We have to accept policies and judgments that deep inside we do not agree, but will not be able to change the opinion of so many others for fear that they may become "outcast" of the society. Ha.ha. Well let me get back to "righting" my English paper. J

No comments: